Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Today was good.  We served at Queens with the ABC Team all day.  In the morning we all paired off and went separate ways.  Yamikani and I visited the children in the orthopedic wards.  Most of the kids we already knew but there were a couple of new faces.  We prayed for all of them, the kids loved getting the attention and their parents appreciated it.  After that we went to the oncology ward and played with the kids in the play area.  They really loved it and I had as much fun playing as they did!

Lunch time was special.  Because it was my last Wednesday, Kelsey and I decided to make them an American lunch of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.  They liked it a lot! It has been fun Americanizing them! Haha!

In the afternoon, Yamikani and I read to the guardians.  There were a lot of guardians outside, under the patios because of the rain.  They really enjoyed the story and were interactive, asking questions.  It was great!

After we finished at Queens, Kelsey and I came home.  We were both really tired, so had dinner and now I am going to bed.  It was a good day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment