Monday, February 14, 2011

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Today was a busy day.  This morning, after it stopped pouring, we went to one of the ABC Centers and helped with designing.  Right now, the Team is busy sketching educational artwork on the walls of the classrooms that will eventually be painted.  Today we sketched out the months of the year.  The first six months were already done, but it still took us a few hours to do the last six.  It was fun.  After a while, the kids joined us in the room and had their class; however, I don’t know how much the actually learned.  I could feel all their little dark eyes on my back as I sketched letter by letter. 





 The kids having class.

The kids were really interested in my camera, so I got them to smile for me and I took their picture:




After we finished, we went back to the school.  Kelsey and I helped Maribeth set up her area for the diploma program class she is teaching and we helped James by making some copies and doing some typing for him.  We knocked off at 2:30 to come home because we had to clean the house for the party tomorrow.  I’m excited, tomorrow is going to be fun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment