Thursday, November 25, 2010

Details are coming together!!

God is working! The details for my trip to Malawi are coming together! I got my plane tickets; I leave January 17th, 2011 and return exactly two months later on March 17th, 2011.  I applied for my passport, so I should get it the last week of December or the first week in January, its going to be close! ;)  I went to the doctor and got the needed shots. It turns out I was up-to-date on the Hepatitis shots, which is really a God thing because both shots require a series of shots over the course of months.  Maribeth has been in Malawi for 3 weeks now and found a good place for her, Kelsey and me to live.  And, not only has God blessed us with a place to live but this week we got internet at the house! This means I will be able to stay in touch with all of you better!  Oh, man, God is doing so much! As of Monday, I have raised almost half my funds for the trip! Let me just say, God does incredible things!!

“’With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.’” (Matthew 19:26)  This verse has been on my heart and sort of become my “mantra” lately. :)    

No comments:

Post a Comment